Wow, this is awesome! 8)
Okay, so let's start out with the pros:
- Your shading is good, and seems to fit in well with the picture
- As far as I can tell, your anatomy is well done, except for the arm extending outward, but we'll get to that later.
- Your background is simple, yet really good. The colors seem to contrast very well, especially the different shades of red blood against the different shades of grey on the wall.
Now the cons:
- Your background shading sort of extends downward a bit too far. (I really don't know how to explain this, but the scribbles don't really line up?)
- The arm looks a little strange. In comparison to the size of the body, it seems kind of big.
Overall, this is a really cool drawing, and I hope to see more like it! It is well drawn, and just plain AWESOME!
Detective Wolf, out! *flies away into the mountains*